Wednesday, June 5, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #154 (New Music June)



Yoooo!! Another week and yes another Mixshow Podcast.

This week, we focusing strictly on the new records and some potential summer anthems of the year. We got new joints from T.I., Juicy J, Kid Ink, Lil Wayne and more.

If you haven't heard yet, I announced earlier this week that I will be embarking on my first official tour beginning June 21. The tour kicks off in Louisville, KY and will cover cities from Cleveland to Nashville to Toledo to Miami. Preciate everyone who helped make this happen!

Dont forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @djmrking.

Until next....

BAOW!!!

p.s. Shout out to all the graduates out there. Class of 2013 what up!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP