Wednesday, May 15, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #!51 (New Music May: "Welcome to the Core")




Yoooo!! We out here again this week. You know we dont take week off around these parts. This week, I let my brother DJ Slikk bless you with the intro (forgive him he may have been more excited to make the announcement than I was lol)

This week we just in and out with a New Music May mix. You'll hear alot of new Hustle Gang, J Cole and Jay among others. Next week we'll get back into the theme. Shout out everyone who hit me up and said they enjoyed the Anthony Hamilton mix last week. Lotta of MILF action thrown my way off that :) LOL

Dont forget if you need a DJ hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram @djmrking. If you dont have the Official DJ Mr. King Mobile App be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it!

Until next week...

BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP