Wednesday, May 29, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #153 (Best of Rihanna)



I told yall last week we were starting this summer off right! (So what its still technically spring, but its summer in my head)

This week I'm rockin out for my ladies with a hour plus long dedication to the bad girl of the game herself, Rihanna! I know alot of people been waiting on this mix for a good while now, but trust me it was worth the wait!

In addition, we have a huge announcement along with this week's podcast so be sure to listen closely!

Don't forget it you need a DJ hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking. If you dont have my Mobile App make sure you log on to you Droid and iPhone markets and cop it!!

Until next week...

BAOW!!

p.s. Bonita, Bonita, Bonita!!!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP