Wednesday, May 22, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #152 (Memorial Day In Miami)




So I originally thought I was going to do to a simple theme this week but I was lured into the depths of ratchetness and told I needed to get folks ready for the long holiday weekend!

Well since it is Memorial Day and we know most of "your people" flock down to South beach I decided to take it there this week. Even if you wont be on Ocean Drive this mix will have you twerking next to your office water cooler thinking you were on South Beach! Close enough right??

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkngonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking. If you don't have my mobile app be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it!

Until next week......

Have a safe, but fun weekend!

BAOW!!!

p.s. Happy Birthday to my guy Simmsy and my future sis Kaleshia! Live it up!

No comments:

Back to TOP