Wednesday, May 8, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #150 (Best of Anthony Hamilton)




Happy Thursday folks! Another week and yes another Mixshow Podcast! I wanna send a huuugggeee Happy Mother's Day shoutout to all my beautiful mothers who tune in each and every week and rock out with me! You are amazing!

This weekend we are going to smooth it out a little bit and rock out to the Best of Anthony Hamilton. I hope you all enjoy this as much as i did putting the mix together. If so be sure to let me know!!!

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-3797492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking. If you dont have my Mobile App, log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it.

Until next week...

BAOW!!!!

P.S. Happy Mother's Day Mom! I Love You sooooo muuucchhh!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP