Wednesday, May 1, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #149 (Ohio Is Home)



Yoooo!! Fresh back from Vega, which by the way was crrraaazzyyyy, and Im full of ideas! As i was flying, I realized over the course of these 3 years of doing the Mixshow Podcast, I have never done a whole Ohio podcast.

So this week we are going to focus on the hometeam nd rock out to some of my favorite Ohio records. Now keep in mind this is not saying who's hot or who's not. These are MY favorites! If you you dont like it be sure to email youropiniondoesntmatter@gmail.com. J/K (kinda)

I hope you do enjoy this though, I tried to capture all the cities and some of my favorite artists in each though I was probably a little bias toward the crib ;)

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking. If you dont have my Mobile App be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it!

Until next week....

BAOW!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP