Thursday, April 25, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #148 (No Theme Shawty feat DJ D Boogie)



Yoooo!!! Hopefully everyone had a dope week (no pun intended after last week Mixshow Podcast). As I sit and upload this mix in the airport I can only hope this quick trip to Vegas gives me a quick burst of energy away from this crazy Ohio weather.

This week I brought my guy DJ D Boogie in to rock out with me. 2 setups, 4 turntables, 60 minutes of rocking out No Theme Shawty style! To say we murdered this Mixshow would be an understatement. So I'll let you be the judge.

Dont forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @djmrking. If you dont have the official DJ Mr. King Mobile App, log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it!

Until next week....

BAOW!!!

P.S. Happy Birthday to my baby brother Chris! Love ya boy!

No comments:

Back to TOP