Wednesday, April 10, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #146 (New Music April)



Yooooo!!!! Welcome back to another week of the Mixshow Podcast!!

I'm extremely excited this week (as you may be able to hear with the first record of the mix lol) Im going to Disney World this week and to be honest I think I may be more geeked about it than the five year old wHo the trip is for!

But anyway I had to make sure I got the mix in for you of course! This week we are just going to touch on alot of the new records that dropped the month and a half or so since we spent much of March riding out to themes.

Of course you know if you need a DJ hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Be sure to follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking. If you don't have my Moblie App, log on to you Droid or iPhone Markets and cop it.

Until next week....

M-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E!!!

BAOW!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP