Wednesday, April 3, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #145 (Chronic Style)




So some of you probably thought from the look of the title that this week's Mixshow was dedicated to the smokers (not yet, I got yall too tho). This week we are actually taking a trip back and revisiting the classic times of Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg. The Chronic, Doggystyle and Chronic 2001 to be exact.

You know we make our own rules on the Mixshow Podcast so don't ask me how I came up this idea. That's what happens when you have too much time on your hands lol.

Don't forget if you need a DJ hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. make sure you follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking. If you dont have my mobile app on your Android or iPhone your are absolutely losing. Log on to your market right now and cop it!

Until next week....

BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP