Wednesday, March 27, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #144 (My Birthday, Your Mixshow, Our #3Years)



Somewhere in the world today, someone is celebrating a birthday. That person might just be your favorite DJ!! LOL.

This week not only am I blessed and thankful for seeing another year but very humbled and thrilled to be celebrating the 3 year anniversary of the Mixshow Podcast! Not many people remembered when we first started (at least I hope you don't lol) but we have grown ALLLOOOOTTTTT!!!

I truly appreciate all my family, friends and listeners (as you will see with this mix) who continue to support me and the entire DJ Mr. King movement. Thank you!!!!

Don't forget if you need a DJ hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Be sure to follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking. If you don't have my app (which by now I hope you do) log onto you Droid or iPhone markets and cop it!!

Until next week....

BAOW!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP