Wednesday, March 13, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #142 (Invasion Pt. 1 feat @DJCoreyGrand & @ChrisMarsB)



Yoooo..... So last week I told yall we were going to do something that has never been done in the 142 weeks aka the 3.5 years of the Mixshow Podcast. I'm a man of my words.

For the first time ever, we will have a guest DJ on the Mixshow Podcast! Actually TWO guest DJs. This week, not only will you be rocking out to myself but my guys DJ Corey Grand and Chris Mars B will also touch the tables!!

We like to keep things fun and creative around here so be sure to hit me up and let me know what you think. From here out, we will have a different guest DJ once a month just to give a constant mix of flavor on the Mixshow Podcast.

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow myself on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking. If you want to get at DJ Corey Grand or Chris Mars B on any social networks, hit @djcoreygrand or @chrismarsb, respectively.

Until next week....

BAOW!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP