Wednesday, March 6, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #141 (Best of Erykah Badu)




Yoooo!!! Welcome back! First and foremost let me give a huge shout out to everyone who tuned in last week for the Andre 3000 Podcast. The response to that mix was crazzzyyy! Thank you!
Now this week I put it out there and gave the people the option of Relaxed or Ratchet. While it was very close, the relaxed theme edged out the ratchet folks. So this week we are going to rock out to a hour's worth of the Best of Erykah Badu. In case you didnt know, I had past relations with Ms. Badu that didnt work out but there is no love loss between the two of us! ;)
Dont forget, if you need a DJ , hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking! If you dont have my mobile app, log on to your Droid and iPhone Markets and cop it!
Until next week....
BAOW.
p.s. Next week we are going to something that has NEVER been done on the Mixshow Podcast! You dont want to miss this one!!

No comments:

Back to TOP