Wednesday, February 20, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #139 (Prod. By Just Blaze)





Yooo!! Another week and yet another Mixshow Podcast! This week we are taking it back with our Producers sets and rocking out to one of my favorites, Just Blaze.

In this mix, of course, you're sure to hear lots of Jay, and other Roc-A-Fella artist as well as some rarities and few classics as well. If you rockin with it, hit me and let me know!

Big shout out to everyone who helped make Shoot Basketballs Not People a huge success as well this past Monday in Akron! Check the website for pictures and more!

Don't forget if you need a DJ hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking. If you don't have my Mobile App by now I'm not sure what your doing! Hit ya Droid and iPhone markets and cop it ASAP!1

Until next week....

BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP