Thursday, February 7, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #137 (On A Conscious Tip)





What up world!!! Happy Black History Month and all that good stuff. Hopefully by now you all have had the opportunity to get and enjoy Bedroom Blendz 6 (Worth The Wait)! If not you are absolutely losing!

This week we are sticking with the themes and rocking out to a little hip-hop on the conscious side of things. Before I start to lose my hardcore rap fans, let me say that this mix was put to together with the idea of every song having a meaning to it. So I hope you enjoy the message being sent through this Mixshow Podcast.

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking. If you dont have my Mobile App, log on to your App Markets and type in "DJ Mr. King".

Until next week....

BAOW

No comments:

Back to TOP