Wednesday, January 30, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #136 (Solo Seduction)





So I told you last week I was going to get you ready for tomorrow right?!?! If you don't know what tomorrow is, let me quickly fill you in on this annual event!

As soon as the clock strikes noon, you will blessed with Bedroom Blendz 6. if you are not hip to these, no worries, this week Podcast will get you in the mood for what you can expect. By the way none of the songs on here will be on Bedroom Blendz either. This week we are just rocking to some of the best Male R&B artists! As a challenge to myself, no artist will be played more than once! Hope you enjoy the creativity and diversity in this mix!

Don't forget, if you need a DJ, hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking. And course don't forget to cop that Bedroom Blendz 6 tomorrow (Friday Feb. 1)!!

Until next week...

BAOW!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP