Wednesday, January 23, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #135 (New Music January)





Yooooo....What it do! Right back for another week as usually! Imma be honest, I got to the mix late this week and had the slightest idea of what I wanted to do so I just decided to go No Theme Shawty Style--New Music January.

I'm sure by now we are used to how things go around here. I break a few new records, a few underground joints that buzzin in the area and have a little fun. Next week, I; give you a heads up, we are doing a R&B Podcast. I'm not exactly sure of the theme just yet, but I gotta get you set for Bedroom Blendz 6 which drops Friday, Feb 1!

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @djmrking as well.

Until next week....

BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP