Wednesday, January 16, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #134 (Beanie Sigel vs Styles P)





You know we are all about trying new things here on the Mixshow Podcast. I mean afterall when you you have been doing this for 109 weeks straight (2-plus years) you kinda have no choice.

This week I decided to start a type of theme. We are going to do "Versus Podcasts". Pick to artists and lets mix em off! So to start it off I pick two of my favorite rappers, Styles P and Beanie Sigel! Let me know what you think of the concept, mix and artists overall. You know Im a big boy I can take all take of feedback, good or bad lol.

Dont forget if you need a DJ hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking @djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you foolwo me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking and if you dont have my Mobile App log on to you Droid and Apple Markets and cop it.

Until next week...

BAOW

No comments:

Back to TOP