Wednesday, January 2, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #132 (Cleanin Out The Crates)





Happy New Year!!! Welcome to 2013!

Hopefully everyone brought their New Year in a safe, fun and positive manner! I know I am personally excited for what the year has in store for not only myself, but my circle of family and friends as well.

With that being said, I know alot of people do alot of reorganizing, cleaning etc to get ready for the New Year so I decided to do the same with this mix. We going to vibe No Theme Shawty style to start 2013. We'll call this Cleanin' Out The Crates!

For those who set New Years Resolutions or goals best of luck to you in reaching them. Remember its more about progress than it is perfection!

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking. If you don't have my Mobile App on you Android or iPhones make sure you hit you App Markets and cop it!

Until next week...

No comments:

Back to TOP