Wednesday, December 19, 2012

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #130 (I Am "John" Legend)





Yoooo! Can you believe it it almost Christmas?!?!? Crazy how fast this year has went. Lets hope and pray that this snow stays away and we can continue to enjoy this slightly mild winter out here (I think I just jinxed us)

But nevertheless, this week we are going to steer away from the ratchetness a lil bit a get you all "soul'd" up for the holidays. We are going to rock out for an hour to one of my favorite vocalist and fellow Buckeye State representer, John Legend.

As always I thank you all a great deal. It has officially been two consecutive years that I have down Mixshow Podcast. I have missed a week since Dec 2010. Thank YOU for continue to enjoy it and hold me to the standard! #salute

Please make sure you enjoy your family and friends this weekend. Turst me its not about the gifts. Cherish this small valuble times you get with your loved ones!!

Until next week...

BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP