Thursday, November 29, 2012

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #127 (My Show My Rules)





Yeah I know I'm a day late, but did you really think I was going to let my 100-plus consecutive week streak end that easy??? I gootttt yooouu!!!!

This week we wrap up up the final week of our "No Theme November" kick. Another random all over the place mix for you to ride to. Next week I promise we are right back into the themes, and its a craaazzyyy one!! In the meantime jam this to end your work week and get your weekend started.

Dont forget if you need a DJ hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking. Also be sure to get the Official DJ Mr. King Mobile App on your Droid and iPhones by searching "DJ Mr. King" in your App markets.

Until next week....

BAOW

No comments:

Back to TOP