Wednesday, November 7, 2012

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #124 (Four More Years)





Yes. We. Did!!!!

First off congratulations to the 44th AND 45th President of the United States of America, Mr. Barack Obama!!! In addition, shout to everyone who showed and and attacked them polls Tuesday ESPECIALLY in Ohio!! Yesss!!!

This week we are celebrating the victory through music! What better way than to allow me to take you through what I think President Obama's iPod sound like on his post re-Election ride back to the White House. LOL

In all seriousness tho, this is amazing. At the same time we have to hold up to our end of the bargain. Only you know what that means. In other news, if you need a DJ, hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @djmrking. If you don't have my mobile app, you are absolutely losing!! Hit ya Droid and iPhone markets and cop that today!!

Until next week....

BAOW!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP