Thursday, October 18, 2012

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #121 (Best of R. Kelly 12 Play Flow)





Yoooo!!! I know. I know!! Im a day late! But do you see that theme! Tell me it wasn't worth it! I'll wait! (Damn I used alot of exclamation points in that intro! Haaa Haaa)

This week I took it back for my ladies and even my fellas trying to get that good action this weekend. As you can see we are rocking out to the Best of R. Kelly but ONLY records off of the 12 Play albums (12 Play, TP2.com., TP3 Reloaded). I haven't decided how many parts I'm going to do to this series but I can promise it wont be as many as the Trapped in the Closet joint. LOL

Big Happy Birthday to my homegirl Ms E Weezy who requested the Podcast this week for her big day. Don't forget if you need a DJ hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking and it the website up www.djmrkingonline.com

Until next week...

BAOW!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP