Wednesday, October 10, 2012

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #120 (Quick Mix Shawty)



Yoooo! Yall know it it be sometime when I get entirely too busy and don't know how to effectively manage my time right, yall get No Theme, Quick Mix mixes! I mean that not a bad thing other anything, just know I had know prep time so I get in that off the top mode.

This week we going break alot of new records including my dawg MGK who's album hit stores this week. Salute homie, we are all rooting for ya!! This week make sure you catch me out in Kentucky rockin the Murray State Homecoming Afterparty with Juvenile, Gorrila Zoe and Yung Joc. Shout out to Rolling Town Ent.

Dont forget if you need a DJ make sure you hit me up 6678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingusic.com. If you don't have my Mobile App on your Droid or iPhone you are absolutely losing. Also make sure you follow me on that Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking.

Until next week....

BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP