Wednesday, October 3, 2012

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #119 (Who's The Best MC? Biggie, Jay-Z or Nas?)





Yoooo!! Yes you read that right! I wanna know so I decided to put it all together and let you be the judge! Big shout out to my brother E! Happy Birthday fam! It's October so I told yall I was honoring all requests this month!

While we can debate for days about who is the best, Biggie, Jay-Z or Nas, what we can't debate is how important it is to make sure we hit them polls next month. I think alot of us think the Presidential race is locked up, but newsflash folks, if yall dont get out here and vote we will be in a WORLD of trouble!!!

I won't wont banter you too much with my thoughts but just remember if you need a DJ hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @djmrking. Be sure to hit your app markets and cop the official DJ Mr. King Mobile App on your Droids or iPhones!!

Until next week....

BAOW!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP