Wednesday, September 12, 2012

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #116 (Soul Food Shawty)

Yooo!! Have you ever had so many things go wrong that you were just ready to throw in the towel. Have you ever had you mic just stop working on you right before a mix. Did you ever think something that simple would keep me from doing a Mixshow Podcast??

We out here!! Like every week, we not stopping!! Despite some technical difficulties in the studio this week, we are still giving you Mixshow Podcast #116! This week we are rocking out to a little Neo Soul/R&B combination just to slow things up and step away from the ratchetness I been giving yall for the past few weeks. Im sure some of my ladies (maybe) may appreciate this!

Forgive me in advance for the minimal s**t talking lol. We will have everything back to normal next week with out a doubt.

Dont forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Be sure to follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking. If don't have the Official DJ Mr. King Mobile App on your Droids or iPhones, you are absolutely losing!!

Until next week....

BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP