Wednesday, September 5, 2012

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #115 (New Music September)





Yoooo!! I'm a be honest. I didnt really have time to prep for a them this week so we are just going to get straight into and rock out No Them Shawty style and vibe to this New Music September. Next week, I promise I will take on of your theme request and put it to use!

This week, expect tracks off the Dedication 4, new local records in my area, and a slew of other new joints I haven't gotten around to playing over the last few weeks that we've been doing themed mixes.

Shout out to everyone who cam out to Club Paradise this past weekend at Callahans in Columbus, Ohio. Crraazzyy!! I had a blast!

On that note, don't forget if you need a DJ hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking. Be sure to hit the website www.djmrkingonline.com up to get any of my old mixes!

Until next week....

BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP