Wednesday, August 29, 2012

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #114 (Bounce House Shawty)



So check this. Since I always say this is my Mixshow Podcast, I do what I want, I'm going to actually do that for a change. This week we are exploring the many cultures of bounce, house or whatever you like to call it, music. That means we are taking it from Baltimore to New Orleans to Miami to Chicago and more.

By now way do I claim to be an expert in any of these areas or genres of music. I have however traveled enough to know that these cities have a unique creative style of music that I enjoy as a DJ and want to showcase that in a mix of my own. S/O to all the DJs in those cities holding it down for yall culture and of music. Salute!

Don't forget if you need a DJ , hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking. Be sure to hit the website for any of the old Mixshow Podcasts as well on www.djmrkingonline.com

Until next week...

BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP