Thursday, August 23, 2012

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #113 (Produced By Swizz Beatz)

Swwwiiizzzzzyyyy!!!! That's right. This week we are rockin out for 2-hours to one of my favorite, most energetic producers in the world, Swizz Beatz!

Obiviously we will be heavy on the Ruff Ryders side of things but for those who havent rocked with me from the early stages of the Mixshow Podcast, you can log on to hulkshare.com/djmrking and grab the Best of the Ruff Ryders Mixshow we did a LONG time ago.

Shout to everyone planning on attending the 5th Annual "I Know I Can" Back To School Drive this Saturday in Akron. Words can't express who excited I am for this event. Stay tuned next week for pics and more.

DOnt forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook '@djmrking'. And of course dont forget to hit the website, www.djmrkingonline.com

Until next week....

BAOW!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP