Wednesday, August 8, 2012

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #111 (Blindfold Shawty)

Yoooo...What it do! This week Imma be honest, I got to the mix on some last minute stuff and couldn't get the theme I wanted to do really knocked out. However, I wouldn't leave you hanging so we decide to use this week and a Random Mix week. Straight blinfold style, diggin in the crates and playing some of the most random, classics (or not so classic records)

Many of you say you love the Random Mixes I do, so if you are feeling this one, be sure to tell the world (i.e via Twitter, Instagram and Facebook). On another note, shout to all the athletes competing in London and representing the country well over there. Salute. With that said, huge huge shout out to all my overseas listeners. Stay tuned for something big n the works really soon!!

Don't forget if you need a DJ hit me up 678.379.7492 or via email at booking@djmrkingonline.com. Be sure to follwo me on Twitter at @djmrking and hit the new website www.djmrkingonline.com

Until next week....

BAOW

No comments:

Back to TOP