Wednesday, August 1, 2012

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #110 (No Theme Shawty)

Yoooo!!! What's the word?? Can you believe summer is almost over??? No worries, we goign try to keep the heat coming for a little while longer. This week we rocking out straight No Theme Shawty style! Got a lot of new records (might have went a little to heavy on the Maybach Music but oh well, lol)

Make sure if yall have themes for me yall shoot them over and I will do my best to get them knocked out. I read and take every request seriously. Afterall this is YOUR Mixshow Podcast, I just mix it.

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678.379.7492 or email booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter @djmrking or hit the website www.djmrkingonline.com Also if you dont have my mobile app, hop on into your Droid or Apple markets and cop that thang!

Until next week....

BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP