Wednesday, July 25, 2012

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #109 (Best of Dipset)





Yooo!! Whats Really Good!! Lol. As you can see this week we staying on the east coast one more week and rocking to the Best of Dipset. I'll be honest and admit I went super heavy on the Camron but he was my favorite one out the crew so Im a lil biased lol.

Next week I got something crazy for yall (actually I dont I just felt like saying that to see how hype you would get after reading it. I have no clue what Im doing tomorrow better yet next week. **shrugs**). But like every week, yall know I will keep it consistent and creative so you dont have to worry about that.

Don't forget if you need a DJ hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com Make sure you follow me on Twitter @djmrking and hit the site www.djmrkingonline.com for all the latest mixes.

Until next week...

BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP