Wednesday, July 18, 2012

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #108 (Best of Fat Joe)





What it do world! We are at it again this week. Mixshow Podcast #108 and we're rockin out to the Best of Joe this week. Two weeks in a row we staying on the East Coast for yall. This was one of those weeks that I wanted to do want I felt I wanted to hear so stick with me for this hour or what not. I touched on a alot of classics from who I believe is one of the most underrated rappers in the game. 

On another note, big Happy Birthday to my brothers Fatty, Dave and Deon (R.I.P) all have birthdays this week! Love of yall Happy Birthday to Baby Nesh as well. 

Don't forget if you need a DJ hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter @djmrking and be sure to hit the website www.djmrkingonline.com for all the old mixes and upcoming events. Until next week... BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP