Thursday, July 12, 2012

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #107 (Philly In The Air)

Yooo!! First off let me say shout out to AEP for finally getting the kid some power out here in these streets. Yall dont know (well some of you do) how hard it was being without power in 105 degree temperatures last week.

Nonetheless, its a new week and Im blessed to be here. On top of all that we have a dope Mixshow Podcast in store for this week. We taking it to the east coast and rockin out for the City of Brotherly Love. Philly Philly!! I actually wanted to do this last week, but hey. Now by any means am I claiming this is a "Best of Philly". Its just what type of vibe I was in so rock with the kid.

Don't forget, if you need a DJ hit me up 678.798.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Be sure to follow me on Twitter @djmrking and visit the website www.djmrkingonline.com

Until next week....

BAOW!

No comments:

Back to TOP