Wednesday, July 4, 2012

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #106 (Top 40 Shawty: Still No Power)





Houston, (well Central Ohio) we have a problem! Maybe a problem would be a good thing to have if I could trade that in for some electricity!! If you have been keeping up with the news, you know that we were hit with not one, but TWO storms this past weekend that caused over 500,000 people to be without power. Of those many people, guess who still doesn't have any power in these streets????

So instead of taking the easy route out and skipping a week because a few generators are down, me being the man of my word that I am, we are STILL going to get a podcast in this week. I dug in my bag and pulled out a quick Top 40 mix just to hold you over until I can pay my electric bill next week ;).

Seriously though, I will def make it up next week to you with a dope ass theme, but in the mean time cut the kid some slack and keep all those still without power across the Midwest in your thoughts and prayers. Hopefully everyone with and without had a great and safe 4th of July holiday and stayed cool in this heat.

In the meantime, don't forget if you need a DJ hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter and Instagram @djmrking and visit the website at www.djmrkingonline.com for all the previous mixes

Until next week (and hopefully power)...

BAOW!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP