Thursday, June 7, 2012

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #102 (Mixtape Jeezy Pt. 2 of 3)

Yoooo!!! So as we continue our three week special on Young Jeezy, I had to think of something different and creative to hit you with. This week we are going to rock out to the best Mixtape tracks from the Snowman himself. We all know how big of a dent Trap or Die made in the game and the same can be said for some of his other street classics.

Kep in mind this mix may contain some other DJ drops etc from the orginal mixtape but that is to make sure you get the feel we are going with. I gave yall an extra half and hour AGAIN this week (yall have been spoiled) so I hope you enjoy!

Dont forget if you need a DJ hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter @djmrking and visit the website www.djrmingonline.com

Until next week ....

BAOW!

No comments:

Back to TOP