Wednesday, May 9, 2012

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #98 (No Theme Shawty)





Yoooo!! Whats good folks. We two weeks away from Mixshow Podcast 100!! First, lets take care of some business. Big big shout out to all the mothers tuning in every week! Happy Mother's Day!

This week we rockin out No Theme Shawty style and just getting the mix in for the week. We touching new records, classic records and some random records. Yall now how we get on these no theme mixes! Next week I got you and after that, yeeesssss, 100!!

As always I appreciate each and everyone of my listeners that tune in. Dont forget if you need a DJ hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter @djmrking and hit the website www.djmrkingonline.com.

Until next week...

BAOW!!!


No comments:

Back to TOP