Thursday, May 31, 2012

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #101 (The Best of Young Jeezy Pt. 1 of 3)

**cues Jeezy laugh** Haaaa Haaaa!!!

Yess!! I told yall last week once we hit that milestone that we weren't slowing down by an means. I meant that. This week we start the much anticipated 3 part series of the Best of Young Jeezy!

This particular mix focuses strictly on Jeezy's albums (TM 101-103 and The Recession). I'm sure you guy don't mind that its an hour and a half either :).

Before we go any further, def want to thank ALL of you for tuning in last week on MixsHow Podcast #100, We did some record numbers. I'm really confident that this thing will grow even further over the next 100 weeks, so I ask that you continue to push me and support me and hold me to an even higher standard of quality mixing and creative themes

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Twitter @djmrking and hit the website www.djmrkingonline.com.

Until next week....

BAOW!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP