Thursday, May 24, 2012

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #100 (The Journey)






We. Made. It!!! 100 Mixshow Podcasts! 78 straight weeks consecutive mixes of creative, quality, requested mixes! Thank you. Thank You. Thank You! I cant say it enough to show my gratitude to each and every person who has ever listened to one of my mixes. As hard and time consuming this is each and every week, its people like you, dedicated listeners that keep me going to want to do another 100 podcasts!!
This week we are taking a 2 hour journey through the Mixshow Podcast start waaaayyyy back at the horrible sounding first one! LOL. No way when I started posting mixes back in 2010 did I think I would be branding my own "mixshow" and mobile app to hundreds of thousands across the globe. I am veerryyyy thankful and humbled!!
Dont forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter @djmrking and visit the website www.djmrkingonline.com. If you dont have my mobile app on your Android on iPhone device you are losing. Get to your markets now and cop it!
Until next week....
BAOW!


No comments:

Back to TOP