Wednesday, April 11, 2012

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #94 (Best of Kirk Franklin)






Yep! You read that title right. It wasn't typo. LOL. If you had the kind of week I just had you would need some Gospel in your life too! It OK to show thanks to the man above who blesses us with our talents and such.

Huge thank you to everyone who kept my Granny in your prayers last week. She is a warrior and doing very well. God is DEFINITELY good!

On another note super blessed to be able to tell my son and best friend Christian Happy 4th Birthday! For those that know, we all know he is without a doubt a product of God!! Daddy loves you boy!!

Don't forget if you need a DJ hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter @djmrking and hit the website djmrkingonline.com.

Until next week....

BAOW!!!

p.s. Don't worry, we'll get back into our normal mixes next week. Yall will be cool with this one ;)

No comments:

Back to TOP