Wednesday, April 4, 2012

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #93 (Best of Nas Pt. 2 of 3)





Whats good!! As promised last week, we are back into the them of things this week returning for part 2 of 3 of the Best of Nas Series.

If you tuned in a few weeks ago, you know that we rocked out on Mixshow Podcast #88 for part 1. The week we pick it up from "Street Discipline" to now. This series is really dedicated to my hip-hop heads. I know sometimes I can go off in my ratchet tangents for weeks at a time but don't ever think I wont dig and rock out to some classic hip-hop.

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter @djmrking and visit the website www.djmrkingonline.com. By the way I'm on Instagram now too, 'djmrking'

Until next week....

BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP