Wednesday, March 28, 2012

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #92 (It's My Birthday)







Happy Birthday toooooo meeeee!!!!

Haa Haa. Naw on some real, I may hold the record for the longest birthday ever. I swear I been celebrating since last Thursday. Thanks tho for all the love throughout the last week. To end my celebration Im locking into my own zone and taking my own requests as a birthday gift to myself. You all feel free to enjoy tho ;)

Huge shout out to everyone who came out to all the birthday weekend events especially our Call To Action Young Men's Conference Saturday. It was absolutely AMAZING!! With that said I hope many of my Central Ohio followers can come out this Friday to OSU Browning Amphitheater for the "Hoodies Up Rally" in support of Trayvon Martin at 5pm.

Dont forget if you need a DJ hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter @djmrking and be sure to visit the website www.djmrkingonline.com

Until next week....

BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP