Wednesday, March 14, 2012

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #90 (Heat Stroke Shawty)







Yoooo!!! Another week and yes another Mixshow Podcast. With this weather has being craaazzyyy nice this past week (or the entire "winter" for that much) I decided to get this thing called Spring started eaarrrllyyyy!1

This week we just diggin in the crates, some new records some old joints and of course some random records. You know when we go no theme its more unpredictable than Dwight Howard's future in Orlando.

As always I appreciate all my listeners. BIIIGGGGG shoutout to all the overseas listeners especially the troops. Salute to yall!!

Don't forget if you need a DJ hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrking.com Make sure you follow me on Twitter @djmrking and visit the website www.djmrkingonline.com. And of course make sure you get the official DJ Mr. King Mobile App on all your Android and iPhone devices.

Until next week...

BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP