Wednesday, February 8, 2012

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #85 (Midwest Swing)







Yoooo!!! What's good. Another week another Mixshow Podcast! Hopefully you got your fix of Bedroom Blendz Pt. 5 (and maybe ready to put it to work this week ;)). If not feel free to rock out with me this week as we take a classic/current journey throughout the Midwest!!

I know alot of people have been asking me to do this podcast for a while and to be honest I just had to get into the right zone. I def think I found it though. This week you will hear all types of classics from your favorite Midwest artist and even some unheard talent from throughout the region. I hope you enjoy it!

As always I appreciate EVERYONE who tunes in, Just because I don't shout you out in the mix, doesn't mean I don't love you ;) Haa Haa!

Don't forget if you need a DJ hit me 678-379-7492 or djmrkingmp3@gmail.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter @djmrking and visit the site www.djmrkingonline.com. Of course you need to also make sure you you have the Official DJ Mr. King Mobile Appp on all your Android and iPhone devices.

Until next week....

BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP