Wednesday, February 1, 2012

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #84 (Best of E-40)






Yooo!!! I feel like I'm giving yall TOO much music!! Haa Haaa. It's all good though. We right back at it this week with another Mixshow Podcast!

This week we taking west, the Bay to exact, and rocking out to an hour plus of the Best of E-40. Shout out to all my Cali listeners, I told yall I had you!

Don't forget we dropped that Bedroom Blendz 5 this week so as soon as you done listening to this Mixshow Podcast you can wind down with that!

As always I appreciate everyone who tunes in weekly and supports me! Don't forget if you need a DJ hit me up 678-379-7492 or email at booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you go cop the official DJ Mr. King Mobile App as well for all your Droid and iPhones.

Until next week....

BAOW!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP