Wednesday, November 30, 2011

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #75 (Jay-Z "The Progression" Pt. 1 of 4)







Its December folks!!!! Not only is the weather keeping its promise but so am I! For my consistent followers you seen I been teasing you the past few weeks, and now its finally here!


That's right for the ENTIRE month of December, we are rocking out to nothing but Jay-Z! Much like the Kanye West series we did in August, each week will be a different theme surrounding Hov. Any Jay-Z fan is sure to love these mixes I have coming up! So tell a friend to tell a friend they need to be locked in with me each and every week for the rest of the year!!


Don't forget if you don't have my Mobile App on your Droid or iPhones, you are absolutely losing! Also make sure you hit the website, www.djmrkingonline.com up and follwo me on that Twitter @djmrking


Until next week....


BAOW!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP