Thursday, November 10, 2011

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #72 (Best of Jadakiss)








Aaaaaa Haaaaaa!! (That was supposed to be a Jadakiss laugh). But anyway you see that's how we rockin out this week! I know its a little late but its worth it I promise! I taking it back to some classic LOX records all the way up to some new joints of his upcoming record!! Yep

Quick reminder I need yall to hit that flavorbattle.com up and vote daily for me in the McDonalds/Complex Magazine Flavor Battle! Please and Thank you

Don't forget if you need a DJ hit me up 678-379-7492 or djmrkingmp3@gmail.com. Make sure you visit the website to stay up on all the Mixshow Podcasts and if you don't have my mobile app your iPhone or Droid phones, you're absolutely losing!!!

Until next week....

BAOW!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP