Thursday, October 20, 2011

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #69 (No Disrespect But)








What up world! Before we even jump into Mixshow Podcast #69, Im going to give you fair warning, if derogatory words offend you, this is not the mix for you. Come back next week.



If really shouldn't tho because with this Podcast I'm rockin out to some of the most vulgar, disrespectful, demeaning songs out. No purpose of reason behind it, I just wanted to do it for Podcast #69. I apologize in advance for anyone who is offended....Then again, no I don't! LOL



Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 330-701-8327 or djmrkingmp3@gmail.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter @djmrking www.djmrkingonline.com. Also if you don't have my mobile App yet, tell me how miserable your life has been???



Until next week....



BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP