Thursday, September 15, 2011

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #64 (Random Mix Shawty)








Whats good folks. Another we and we back at it!

First off big shout out to all my consistent listeners each and every week. The numbers are crazy right now and its only because of you. I say that to warm you up because I don't have a theme this week that I felt like doing. So we going left field and just rockin out no holds barred style. Trust me though, its definitely worth it.

Next week I got something special for yall though, well not really for yall exactly, for a special person whose birthday is next week so we go rock out two hours for her.

Don't forget make sure you follow me on that Twitter @djmrking and hit the websitewww.djmrkingonline.com If you don't have my mobile app right now you're absolutely losing. Go to ya Android Markets and search DJ Mr. King and cop it ASAP!!

Until next week....BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP