Wednesday, August 31, 2011

DJ MR. KING MIXSHOW PODCAST #62 (Free Labor)

BRAND NEW DJ MR. KING MIXSHOW PODCAST #62
(Free Labor)



I don't think yall understand I'm so ready to get this weekend started. I'm DJn ALL weekend I'm really really ready to party!! But before we can hit the clubs, we gotta take care of business on the Mixshow Podcast first.

No theme this week, we just rocking out. Yall know when I free ball this Mixshow Podcast thing there is no telling where I'll take it. I wanted to step back from the themes for a week just to breathe a little bit. We'll get back to them next week tho!

This week catch me Friday at Akrona Galleries, Saturday night Club Fusion and on Hot 97.3 in Toledo Friday-Monday!

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 330-701-8327 or djmrkingmp3@gmail.com. Don't forget follow me on that Twitter @djmrking or hit the website www.djmrkingonline.com. Also don't forget to go cop my app on ya Droid or iPhone devices.

Until next week...BAOW

No comments:

Back to TOP