Wednesday, August 17, 2011

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #60 (Best of Kanye West)






Well folks, we've come to the end. No I'm not hanging it up (though I'm seriously contemplating it after I reach 100 shows). Im talking about the final week of our three part Kanye West series.

After capturing all of Kanye's productions abilities in in Mixshow Podcast #58 and all of his features in Mixshow Podcast #59, I thought it would only be right to complete it with a Best of Kanye West Podcast. So what I dint was bring out all is albums and had one helluva mix session that Im sure you'll enjoy!

Don't forget Sat. Aug 27 our 4th Annual "I Know I Can" Back to School Drive is going down in Akron, Ohio!
If you need a DJ, hit me up 330-701-8327 or djmrkingmp3@gmail.com. Follow me on that Twitter @djmrking and don't forget to go download the mobile app on your Android or iPhone devices!!

Until next week....BAOW

No comments:

Back to TOP